Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Hostel Life

Since july 2008,I had been staying in NERIST hostel block-F#109.
Initially, my roommate was V.L Dinpuia . Unfortunately, in the mid of the first semester,he left . Later on  in the starting of the 2nd semester,my friend Terema came in replacing the former- But soon at the end of that semester,he left me back again in the same room on account of major reasons.So,from the 3rd semester onwards,I've been staying alone in the same room.In my hostel life,the main problem I face is the feeling of loneliness inside ,either in the real and spiritual life...sometimes I wanna enjoy my life in the most precious way but I can't, even if I try my best in different ways...To conclude this post,I wanna tell u that remember and serving GOD anytime is the only way human can find happiness and warmness in the soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment