Monday, November 22, 2010

Simplest way to troubleshoot when all *.exe files played to Vlc media player

Dt: 20-11-2010: While downloading a software and songs in IDM at the same time, i mis-opened the software in VLC media player thinking t'was the songs. Right from that moment, all my .exe files began to be opened by VLC,including my browsers. So i was trying to find a solution for that. I was thinking and applying my skills in different critical logic but it doesn,t work. At last i got a simple idea from my romie, to uninstall the vlc player.
         I uninstall the vlc player. I thought its gonna work right away but it doesnt. Instead it opened again in media  player classic. So i uninstall all the possible player and at last i got my solution. The idea was simple but it solve the problem within no time. TRy it!! and pliz rate your comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment